Adblock breaks this site

Intelinside ban evader

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by tehRonskie, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehRonskie

    tehRonskie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2013
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Christmas 2013
    Intelinside ban evader

    His new sythe - http://www.sythe.org/members/413164-laracroft.html

    I have his Steam account added but he blocked me on Steam but he still has me as a friend.

    He told me to add his new skype laracroft.sythe.

    He appears online if I check my friend list through the Steam Community but he's offline to me on chat and found out that he blocked me as I asked him for his Garry's mod if he needs it and I keep on bothering him so I offered him CSGO for it but I don't know why he blocked me.

    Testarmedantsa is his steam tho

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Lean

    Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Posts:
    4,694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    99
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner
    Intelinside ban evader

    Can you please elaborate on why you believe he's ban evading.
     
  3. tehRonskie

    tehRonskie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2013
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Christmas 2013
    Intelinside ban evader

    He wants to make money, he told me that his 230$ worth of CSGO gifts were scammed.

    EDIT: So he stopped for a month and now he's back.
     
  4. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Intelinside ban evader

    Do you have proof of him saying he scammed them? If so, it would help lean with the situation :)
     
  5. tehRonskie

    tehRonskie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2013
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Christmas 2013
    Intelinside ban evader

    He's actually a good guy, gave me a free copy of L4D2 and Metro 2033 but I gave it to my nephew.

    http://prntscr.com/3mehqr

    and I mean, he has been scammed and he scammed someone else too to buy those gifts.
     
  6. Lean

    Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Posts:
    4,694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    99
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner
    Intelinside ban evader

  7. tehRonskie

    tehRonskie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2013
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Christmas 2013
    Intelinside ban evader

  8. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Intelinside ban evader

    I see two dif skype profiles, and I don't see a match between the two
     
  9. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Intelinside ban evader

< Roy the mm scammed me 171m RS3 GP! | Roy The mm scammed me out of 300m Rs3 gp >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site