Adblock breaks this site

road to 10m

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by d4rkk0, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Hello, I am d4rkk0 and I like to try new things :). To start I love botting crazy things, not suicide botting tho.

    So I have 13 days left on my friends main, and I am going to try to mine p ess all the way to 10m =D. I will also try and update it every day that I can.

    Minning lvl: 45

    Money atm: 2.7m

    Pics:
    1st day: http://adf.ly/J1H

    2nd day: http://adf.ly/JF7
    P.S.

    I hope this is the right section :s
     
  2. i heart str

    i heart str Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    good luck but ur gonna get bustd
     
  3. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    I'm not using Rsbot so I have a less chance of getting caught :)

    Also, I am not botting to the extreme and I am staying by my CP to talk in my friends cc.
     
  4. mr 10incher

    mr 10incher Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    lmfao i got cought botting not too long ago unbanned later unbanned cought unbanned cought unbanned i just got banned for 5th time
     
  5. DrDeath

    DrDeath Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Unique ID:
    151151412225507328
    road to 10m

    How? If you get caught botting it is a perm ban with no last chance appeal.
     
  6. DrDeath

    DrDeath Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Unique ID:
    151151412225507328
    road to 10m

    How? If you get caught botting it is a perm ban with no last chance appeal.
     
  7. Me Red Phat

    Me Red Phat Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2009
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Good luck it may be risky.
     
  8. R4n3r-Beast

    R4n3r-Beast Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Posts:
    760
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    I got like 10M on one of my chars from p ess with no ban. If u use scar and srl u should be fine.
     
  9. magtag

    magtag Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2009
    Posts:
    674
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    good luck :)
     
  10. R4n3r-Beast

    R4n3r-Beast Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Posts:
    760
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Btw Hide tanning bots make 2x as much gp ;).
     
  11. Mike¥

    Mike¥ Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Posts:
    1,512
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    damn
    u should mix it up with different scripts btw
    but good luck
     
  12. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Hmmmm, I think I might try that hide tanning thing on my pure :)
     
  13. Zak_rs2

    Zak_rs2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,753
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    What do you use for your appeals? pm me.
     
  14. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Really? Your posting that in someone elses threas -_-
     
  15. DeadlyStrikes

    DeadlyStrikes Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    386
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Imageshack.us


    That uploader sucks
     
  16. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    How is that?
     
  17. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    updated !


    btw: bump >.>
     
  18. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Good luck. P ess is easy money. :D
     
  19. R4n3r-Beast

    R4n3r-Beast Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Posts:
    760
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    Well you sure are making nice progress :). Sadly P ess is crashing atm.
     
  20. d4rkk0

    d4rkk0 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    road to 10m

    ty guys :D

    And yes sadly it is D:

    Went down 19 gp today =\
     
< need all u guys help :P | Logging on two accounts from the same computer. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site