Adblock breaks this site

[RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by deathsorce, Jan 22, 2011.

  1. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    GOT SCAMMED. HE DROPPED ALL THE CASH WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO....-.- this is why I'll never go first.
     
  2. Aroxez

    Aroxez Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Last botted on?
     
  3. overpaidpkr

    overpaidpkr Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    add my msn
     
  4. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    The str was botted and the attack. Thats about it.
     
  5. overpaidpkr

    overpaidpkr Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    [​IMG]
     
  6. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    And what is wrong with stating I will not go first or pay for an OMM?
     
  7. Constitution

    Constitution Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2010
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Lol scammer pathetic
     
  8. Picklocks

    Picklocks Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Posts:
    658
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Can someone get this veryfied?

    And can we not use an OMM or me first as my vouches out weigh yours?
     
  9. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Picklocks I can go first for you! Add me on msn and we can talk this out
     
  10. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Lol SPAMMER
     
  11. JackGeddes1

    JackGeddes1 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    754
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

  12. grasshopper1494

    grasshopper1494 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3,525
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Interested. Are you original owner?
     
  13. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Yes I am original owner and this account has email login which I will include when you purchase!
     
  14. grasshopper1494

    grasshopper1494 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3,525
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Well I'm interested, but I will not be going first. We can us an MM if you are willing to do so.
     
  15. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    I should state. I am looking for someone willing to go first. That is all. It may seem I am not legit. But look at my vouches and you'll see I have gone first and had someone go first. I am legit. This account has a lot of wealth on it and it is not worth the risk. The wealth is going up every day too with merching and tricking.
     
  16. grasshopper1494

    grasshopper1494 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3,525
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Then why not use a MM? Doesn't make sense and seems very shady.
     
  17. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    I don't feel the need to use one thats why. How is that shady? It is a lot easier and quicker to do it my way. I am not a scammer. That's that.
     
  18. deathsorce

    deathsorce Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Still for sale $90 whoever wants it can have it! :D
     
  19. Kalumba

    Kalumba Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2005
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    There's a possibility that your account will go after the mass ban on the 1st of February. Since, you've botted (obviously from the screenshot), and didn't end up scribbling your name off FROM the Screenshot, there's a very high chance you'll lose this account due to Jagex Staff always lurking around Sythe.

    I'd remove it, then edit it immediately. :)
     
  20. pawlas

    pawlas Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2010
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RICH] 187M Str Pure Starter [Paypal][Trusted]

    Sorry for off topic, but maby you hacked this account, ant want it to sell fast or that acount get ban. This is only my opinion. Gl with sale
     
< ~~~ 85 Mining 86 str Pure $10!!~~~ | [19mil]~Good Starter Barrows Pure~[PP][Swaps] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site