restored phone lost 2fa code

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by UnregisteredPrizma, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
restored phone lost 2fa code
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2015 at 6:21 PM
  2. UnregisteredPrizma
    Referrals:
    0

    UnregisteredPrizma Guest

    restored phone lost 2fa code

    Hey sythe staff, I recently restored my phone and I cannot remember the recovery for the 2fa.

    I have information about my account in the past, if you can shoot me a skype message my skype is prizma_sythe. ill provide you with email, my phone number, my last ip and whatever other info you need, thanks prizma.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 22, 2015 at 7:00 PM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    restored phone lost 2fa code

    Please add me on Live:RoarySythe
     
< Ebuky - recovered dont buy! | Account Recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site