Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Requesting ban, been keylogged

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by gds08, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gds08

    gds08 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,444
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Requesting ban, been keylogged

    Had no idea which section to put this in but I have been hacked on runescape and after virus scanning I have found out that I have somehow picked up a keylogger as well as a few trojands. I found the file it was reading from and it has most of my passwords for everything. I thought I'd better request a ban before I format my PC. Thanks
     
  2. Corey

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher
    Requesting ban, been keylogged

    Banned.
     
< Please Unban Me | Research please? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site