[ Request for Restitution ] - Armies

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Armies the 5th, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[ Request for Restitution ] - Armies
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 29, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  2. Armies the 5th
    Referrals:
    0

    Armies the 5th Guest

    [ Request for Restitution ] - Armies

    Account; http://www.sythe.org/members/282920-armies.html

    Dispute; http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1109696

    Reason for being banned; http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6083/ll7k.png

    quote, "intent to scam, f*ck off sh*tbag" from N4N0

    past appeals;
    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-...esting-high-pardon-over-misunderstanding.html
    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1123548-disputing-ban.html
    2 more exist, can't find in the archives easily.

    Why do I qualify for Restitution?

    I'll list the basic reasons.

    1. I was banned over "intent to scam" with only one source

    2. I have became trustworthy as a trader, and even a middleman, on another trading site ( mmoexchange, now ogrr )

    3. It has been said that at the time of the conversation, it was my 2nd time drunk ever. ( not much of an excuse, but a factor I guess )

    4. Administration have been pretty rude all round ( the message I get whenever I log in tells me to "Fuck off shitbag" )

    5. I'm a nice guy, and could get a lot of personal vouches.

    6. I've accepted that I'll most likely get a TWC for this, and that's fine. I'm not a big time trader.

    Hope to see you guys see it from my side ( for once )

    ~Jason
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  4. -Ryan
    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    6,183
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    997
    Discord Unique ID:
    470294579980140545
    Discord Username:
    -Ryan#2126
    Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Heidy Summer 2016 STEVE (3)

    -Ryan Make Sythe Great Again!
    Retired Global Moderator $100 USD Donor New

    [ Request for Restitution ] - Armies

    You aren't eligible for restitution, as you were not banned for an unfair reason.
     
< JuMpDRoP recovery | Cubeish High Pardon regarding my ban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site