Reported Post by taytan666

Discussion in 'Report a Spammer [Archive]' started by taytan666, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Reported Post by taytan666
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2014 at 4:29 AM
  2. taytan666
    Joined:
    May 22, 2013
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    taytan666 Member
    Banned

    Reported Post by taytan666

    taytan666 has reported a post.

    Reason:
    Post: Vouches!
    Forum: Vouches Forum
    Assigned Moderators: James, subaru_fan, Ziggily, ZippyGFX, Entrr

    Posted by: Siberia
    Original Content:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 5, 2014 at 4:52 AM
  4. subaru_fan
    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2009
    Posts:
    1,438
    Referrals:
    36
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    Christmas 2013 Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

    subaru_fan You only get one lap in life, make it a flying one
    subaru_fan Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Reported Post by taytan666

    Thanks very much for your report,

    I have taken the appropriate actions needed, if you feel I have missed anything please let me know :)

    Feel free to provide me with feedback here: subaru_fan's Community Feedback Thread, I would greatly appreciate your input into how I have handled your report :idea:

    All the best,

    subaru_fan
     
< Reported Post by Quatakai | Reported Post by ilovegold69 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site