Adblock breaks this site

Reported Post by NzReborn

Discussion in 'Report a Spammer [Archive]' started by NzReborn, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NzReborn

    NzReborn D3Gold For sale - KIWI PROUD
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Posts:
    1,311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User Pokémon Trainer
    Reported Post by NzReborn

    NzReborn has reported a post.

    Reason:
    Post: Nz Dyce Lottery!! Little Goes Along Way!
    Forum: RuneScape 2 General
    Assigned Moderators: CSKiffingt1, Awesome Stranger, Determinate

    Posted by: Cami3532
    Original Content:
     
  2. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Reported Post by NzReborn

    I wanted to delete it then I realized you worked it out with him.

    I had still already edited your original response to his post out of your post... sorry.
     
< Reported Post by superman123321 | Reported Post by Austintheman >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site