Reported Post by I Got Munnyz

Discussion in 'Report a Spammer [Archive]' started by I Got Munnyz, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Reported Post by I Got Munnyz
  1. Unread #1 - May 7, 2011 at 5:58 PM
  2. I Got Munnyz
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Got Munnyz Forum Addict

    Reported Post by I Got Munnyz

    I Got Munnyz has reported a post.

    Reason:
    Post: Stop Botting?
    Forum: RuneScape 2 General
    Assigned Moderators: Louis, Sacro, Farcast, CSkiffingt1, KerokeroCola

    Posted by: Jaaqqoo
    Original Content:
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 7, 2011 at 6:03 PM
  4. Louis
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Reported Post by I Got Munnyz

    Done, thanks.
     
< Reported Post by WeRnIS | Reported Post by Siinep >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site