Reported Post by I Bleed Duke Blue

Discussion in 'Report a Spammer [Archive]' started by I Bleed Duke Blue, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Reported Post by I Bleed Duke Blue
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 25, 2012 at 12:33 AM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Reported Post by I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue has reported a post.

    Reason:
    Post: Hack me, ok. Ill come back, harder then I ever was.
    Forum: RuneScape 2 Pictures & Videos
    Assigned Moderators: superman123321, Determinate, RsProd, Laptop65

    Posted by: Apith
    Original Content:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  4. Laptop65
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Reported Post by I Bleed Duke Blue

    Locked it.
     
< Reported Post by Apith | Reported Post by Apith >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site