Adblock breaks this site

[Report]Feds

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by W4tch|Nick, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W4tch|Nick

    W4tch|Nick Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Report]Feds

    Link to scammer's Sythe profile: http://www.sythe.org/member.php?u=248384

    Briefly explain the trade: I was trading him 2x exp boughtout items for market trade + $12 paypal from him.

    How they scammed:I was going first because i am newer to sythe, i trade him supplies for 2x exp weekend, he was supposed to send money and logged out of msn after saying. ' HEY TMOE - Successfull Scammer is successfull!!!!!!!!'

    Proof that you were not talking to an impostor: He sent me a pm on sythe...
    [​IMG]

    Trade screenshots: I have a video of the whole trade, if your a mod handling this situation, please pm me your msn, i will send you teamviewer details over msn so you can watch vid. or i wiill upload for you and give you the link. my name irl/acct name is in it, so i dont want to post on sythe. I will also keep the original convo open.

    -Thanks
    W4tch|Nick
     
< Scammed by Tyro's MSN. | Kalipop Scammer >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site