Renting Phat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mike1337, Dec 11, 2008.

Renting Phat
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 11, 2008 at 7:44 AM
  2. Mike1337
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    577
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mike1337 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Renting Phat

    Hey, in 5 or 6 hours. I will be achieving my 2nd goal I have set - 99 str.

    And for my party I would love to wear a phat.

    All I can offer is max trade every 15 mins...30k+ or something like that.

    Or a pure 40 atk 40 str 35 cmb.

    Thanks^_^
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:51 PM
  4. Evil Spartan
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Evil Spartan Member
    Banned

    Renting Phat

    You can also offer more if they put up junk. Grats on 99 str.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 13, 2008 at 2:49 PM
  6. Mike1337
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts:
    577
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mike1337 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Renting Phat

    Yeah I rented one already.
    Close.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 15, 2008 at 8:22 PM
  8. ploxz
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    603
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    ploxz Forum Addict

    Renting Phat

    gratz on 99 mike1337!@!@ hope you're party is fun =]
     
< Buying a G Maul Pure! | [[Paypal] Selling Lvl 54 Range Pure W/ FIRECAPE!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site