<removed> scamming 2 users, helping a known hacker and ban evading 8+ times without having to pardon

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lean, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
<removed> scamming 2 users, helping a known hacker and ban evading 8+ times without having to pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2017 at 4:50 AM
  2. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner

Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

Now, before we get into the facts lets just establish who the user I'm referring to is along with his history - John

Now, in the past it is no mystery that this user has been and (likely) always will be a threat to the community and its users. He has proven that by not only helping the infamous hacker/social engineer known as 'Ooga Booga' along with ban evading 8 times (that I caught him for) I'm sure he has gotten away with doing it more than those 8 times, but now he has been accused with evidence of scamming 2 users out of an account rental as you'll see here - John scam report (this one he was able to get away with by arguing that if you rent for an hour then that means somehow he is able to lock you out of the account without warning and any gold that is on the account never existed)

Moving on to the next report where the exact same thing happened as seen here - (can't find it because it has been removed, but I'm sure everyone knows what report got him banned)

Now moving on to the issue here, A user known as John has been proven to be a major threat to the community multiple times without real punishment, while users who have been proven to not be a threat at all to the site or the community (infact have been proven to be the exact opposite) have to face punishment.

This user known as John preyed upon the one person who was most vulnerable @Chloe now it's no secret that John has a history of doing this which I'll link proof of below. It's also no secret that Chloe is very vulnerable and trusting with people when they give her a little bit of sweet talk.

The major issue beyond what I stated above is that the user John didn't have to pardon or dispute for his current actions (only fueling his motivation for the end goal). Along with the fact that Chloe isn't an admin and even if she was, she doesn't have the authority to just unban someone without them pardoning or disputing @Sythe @Tmoe @video @Dave.

The reason I'm posting this is to be taken seriously, because I honestly think this user known as John is a major threat to the community given his past, below will follow some links of him sweet talking me (even though he talks shit about me on a daily basis ever since he realized it wouldn't work on me) probably the same technique he used on @Chloe

(just search the report I made on Johng1208 about him ban evading on the account 'Olattesforget' which appears to have been deleted now since I can't find it and you'll see his messages to me trying to sweet talk his way out of the ban)

Thank you for your time

Love always - Lean

^ Kaska and Seraphic like this.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2017 at 4:55 AM
  4. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

John has had to pardon before?

5. Unread #3 - Jun 20, 2017 at 4:59 AM
  6. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

He didn't have to pardon this time, which is what I'm referring to. He socially engineered you and got inside of your head. That's what he does best

^ Kaska likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:01 AM
  8. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

This decision was made by the whole of the staff team, I made a thread and it was voted that he would stay permed and need to pay back; however, John decided to contact Richard and Richard over-turned the ban and issued the TWC.

So please be more informed before giving feedback.

^ John likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:02 AM
  10. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

how exactly did he contact @Sythe if he was perm banned?

11. Unread #6 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:04 AM
  12. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

Either way, this is legitimate feedback, a user who has proven to be a threat more than 10 times comes back without having to pardon or wait after less than 1 month, while other users who have done the opposite have been treated the opposite?

13. Unread #7 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:09 AM
  14. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Richard comes on Discord and I assume that's how.
    He was banned on the 7th of June, today being the 20th, he was banned for almost 2 weeks prior to his unbanning.

You should be contacting Richard, not the staff team.

15. Unread #8 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:10 AM
  16. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

You said it yourself, he owes the user money. According to the rules he should be DNT, not TWC

^ Kaska and jackthehackm8 like this.
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:18 AM
  18. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

Rule states if you owe money, you're banned and have to pardon, or have a DNT until you pay and still have to pardon

19. Unread #10 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:21 AM
  20. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Richard overturned the decision and said he didn't need to.

21. Unread #11 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:21 AM
  22. Sythe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi

Sythe Join our discord

test

Administrator Village Drunk

There was insufficient evidence for a ban. At best changing the password on a rental a minute early and not checking for and returning any items on the account before re-renting is a TwC which is what he got.

^ kmjt and Dank like this.
  23. Unread #12 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:22 AM
  24. Lean
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lean Grand Master

I'm onto you Richard

25. Unread #13 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:25 AM
  26. Sythe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Sythe
    Dolan Duck Dolan Trump Supporting Business ???
    Poképedia
    Clefairy Jigglypuff
    Who did this to my freakin' car!
    Hell yeah boooi
    Tier 3 Prizebox Toast Wallet User
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Rust Player Mewtwo Mew Live Free or Die Poké Prizebox (42) Dat Boi

Sythe Join our discord

test

Administrator Village Drunk

Submit any extra evidence that you think I haven't seen and I'll review it

^ Sun, tMoon, Heads447 and 5 others like this.
< Is the "Price Checks" section dead? | General Feedback on the Service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site