Releasing a Unique & Uber Twitter Username!

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by TomOfAction, Sep 7, 2014.

Releasing a Unique & Uber Twitter Username!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  2. TomOfAction
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TomOfAction Newcomer

    Releasing a Unique & Uber Twitter Username!

    Hello All,

    My name is Thomas James Ciotola. I am an aspiring entrepreneur with a passion for publishing content. I am currently interested in releasing an exotic Twitter username for moderately-cheap (but, within a mutually reasonable price zone). The username is: "@GaryOak" (see: http://www.twitter.com/GaryOak). I am interested in transferring ownership of the handle to another individual provided that we can come to a satisfactory conclusion where both parties are happy. am willing to do this exchange ONLY through PAYPAL, and please note that I am not selling the account tied to it (due to the fact that it would be violating Twitter's terms of service), but only releasing the username itself for professional purposes. The entire deal is completely legitimate in terms of the community guidelines of Twitter. If any of you folks are interested, please feel more than free to hit me up on Skype. My username is the same as the one on this forum. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

    Regards,

    Thomas James Ciotola
    @TJC on Twitter
     
< Looking for OG twitter names | FreshAquas Bitcoin Central (Exchange) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site