Adblock breaks this site

[RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Darlington, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darlington

    Darlington Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Let's see how long it takes this to get patched. Only doing this because people like to resell and chargeback.
    GOOGLE CHROME PREFERRED

    Darlington’s IKOV VOTE Method.

    Visit the IKOV Vote page and Vote on ONE website as you would normally, while connected to a VPN (TopG, or TOP100)
    Under the GOLDEN BUTTON of the Website you voted on, right click the “GET AUTH CODE” button and click inspect element.
    Now copy the highlighted code as HTML, with it’s type as submit – the short piece of code, not long.
    Once copied, EDIT as HTML and Paste the copied text UNDER the original code, should be equal length.
    Spam-click the Second button created on the vote page for 30 seconds to one minute and set the delay as .20 seconds if you’re using a macro program.
    Boom, Auths.
    Enjoy.

    EDIT- For stupid noobs this is the code that should be duplicated <input type="submit" value="Get Auth Code">

    Redeeming.

    Run the redeemer. - the original wil say Darlington's
    Once you're done exploiting and have a HUGE amount of auths online, inspect the element of the box "white one" that has the auths in it
    In the highlighted text, click EDIT as HTML
    Copy as HTML Everything that is in the box, all the codes
    Paste to notepad, edit <option> as ::auth < with a space after
    Edit </option> as {ENTER}, with a comma, no spaces
    Save the notepad file, go to your taskbar and right click the redeemer
    Once done, click FILE and load the file you edited
    Press PGUP or PGDN to start, press ALT+ESC to end it.
    Be smart, automate, and make profit.
    Enjoy while its not patched.
    When patched and you need another method, message me, i have a 1000+ auth method every 10 minutes.
    Redeemer

    Darlington's Redeemer

    Virus Scan Result Ignore the failsafe, buyer's have ran and its completely clean.





    ​
     
  2. daveed

    daveed Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2014
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    damn nigga. i cant even brgin to understand this but thanks:D i might try it later on:p fuck them kids with there chargebacks..
     
  3. picaridin

    picaridin Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Already patched.
     
  4. picaridin

    picaridin Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    I need a new vote method for IKOV, the one you posted has already been fixed before I could do it :(
     
  5. Toulouse

    Toulouse Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    It's not patched. You're not doing it right.
     
  6. Yoitsneonz

    Yoitsneonz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2014
    Posts:
    384
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    353
    Discord Unique ID:
    239795859854721024
    Discord Username:
    Neonz#6767
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    works for me. :D
     
  7. Toulouse

    Toulouse Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    http://pasterino.com/ikov/ here's something I made that parse's the html code into auth codes such as

    ::auth 43242ff

    I made it because I'm using gary hood's rsclient macros. Hope it'll be useful lol.

    all you need to do is rightclick inspect the <select> tag that has the auths, and copy as html, and paste that into the parser above. Enjoy!
     
  8. Djbleezy

    Djbleezy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    I dont get what the redeemer does? I do as you say and i hit pg up or down, and it doesnt do anything? is it supposed to type in the auths for you or somethin
     
  9. Toulouse

    Toulouse Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

  10. Fluffy Clue

    Fluffy Clue Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    I'm an idiot. I spam click on the 2nd button i made ANDDDDD.... after waiting for the page to refresh after 30 secs of spam clicking.... no auths!
     
  11. IkovGP Shop

    IkovGP Shop Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2014
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Be careful, he might have made it to steal auths.
     
  12. Toulouse

    Toulouse Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    ^

    http://pasterino.com/eKvO1H/ source code. Made it in 5 minutes, feel free to host on your own web hosting and use.
     
  13. Deadmeat280

    Deadmeat280 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Works and it doesn't steal auths. (not like you "need to be careful" anyway, they are free.)

    Thanks for this. Just wish there was a faster way to input these auths. 10 sec/auth even with macro is pretty slow considering how fast you get auths. Relogging bypasses 10 sec wait, but only by a few seconds and no macro.

    How many auths should I be expecting every time I do this? The number I get varies a lot. So far I've only had 41 at most in 1 run (not complaining because it only took like 1 minute) but other times I've had like 4.

    When you say macro for 30s-1min, mine doesn't work. After maybe 10 seconds I get a proxy error screen and I have to refresh it which then gives me my codes.

    Again, thanks for this.

    EDIT: Actually, not sure it's working now.
    EDIT2: Nevermind, it IS working.
     
  14. RSGambler

    RSGambler Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2014
    Posts:
    1,505
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    85
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Voting is now disabled and owner talked about fixing voting glitch..
     
  15. Tobbo88

    Tobbo88 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2014
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    fixed i see... So how much for one of you're other methods boss?
     
  16. picaridin

    picaridin Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Fixed? Still works for me.
     
  17. Deadmeat280

    Deadmeat280 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    The ability to generate auth codes was removed yesterday. I just got home so I'll try again just now.
    EDIT: working again.
     
  18. 3116

    3116 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2014
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    Quesiton about the VPN, do you have to pay for one or can I get one free somewhere?
     
  19. Deadmeat280

    Deadmeat280 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    There are free ones but they are full of ads and aren't that great.

    Try hotspot shield if you're keen.
     
  20. Toulouse

    Toulouse Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RELEASE] Darlingtons Ikov Vote Method

    I get alot with .3 second delay on my clicker.
     
< selling pkhonor gold 1$/b if over 25b | swapping 500m eoc for ikov >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site