Reeper's services

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Reeper195, Jul 31, 2007.

Reeper's services
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 31, 2007 at 3:36 PM
  2. Reeper195
    Referrals:
    0

    Reeper195 Guest

    Reeper's services

    Hello everyone. I am new to Sythe and looking to get some Rep and Cash.

    Stats:
    Any Combat Stats - You supply Weapon/Food/Armor/Arrows/Runes/Bones [2gp/1xp]
    Mining - You Supply PickAxe [2gp/1xp]
    Woodcutting - You Supply Hatchet
    Fishing - You Supply Feathers/Cage/Harpoon/Nets [2gp/1xp]
    Firemaking - You Supply Logs [2gp/1xp]
    Theiving - (Nothing) [2gp/1xp]{I Also Take The Loot}
    Agility - I Will Supply Pet Mice [2gp/1xp]
    Slayer - You Supply Food/Armor/Weapons/Transportation [2gp/1xp]{I also charge you for Attack/Strength/Defence/Prayer}
    Fletching - You Supply Logs/Unstrung Bows/Bowstrings [2gp/1xp]

    Pest Control:
    500gp Per Point {Plus I take the winnings}

    Barbarian assualt:
    Fighting Torso - 1.0mill {You supply armor/weapon}
    Prices per point not yet chosen.

    Quests:
    will do almost any quests ( you tell me )

    Warriors Guild:
    None-Rune defender - 1.0mill {You supply armor/weapon/armor to kill/food}
    Other prices not made
     
< selling 103 barrow pure | ~~ Selling A **kickass** Pure With 94 Mage!!!! Level 64! Desert Treasure Done!!! ~~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site