Adblock breaks this site

-Red Cross' User Services- ~Free for Now~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Red_Cross, Aug 16, 2007.

  1. Red_Cross

    Red_Cross Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    251
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -Red Cross' User Services- ~Free for Now~

    Hi, I am Red Cross and I am doing user services!








    LOOK AT MY NEW SERVICE CALLED WATCHER!





    WILL NOT SUPPLY!



    POST HERE BEFORE YOU ADD ME OR I WILL NO DO!



    Vouches would be nice...!





    Pcing!


    Lvl- 40-69= 20 free points

    lvl- 70-99= 40 free points

    lvl 100+= 75 free points





    Castle Wars!

    lvl 3-60= 10 free tickets

    lvl 61-80= 20 free tickets

    lvl 80+ = 50 free tickets




    MMing! http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=274330




    Account Training
    Combat Lvls:
    WONT DO! Maybe 5 lvls for lvl 40 under


    WC Lvls: Will do about 15k of xp!


    Theiving: WIll do about 10k of xp


    Fishing: Will do 5k of xp


    Cooking: Will do about 15k of xp.



    Fletching: 10k of xp









    -Torsoing! NOT FREE!


    750K per torso!

    250k= collector role

    250k= healer role

    250k= attack role

    WONT DO!= defend role




    WATCHER!


    HI! I am Red Cross and I am making a new skill called watcher!



    Watcher is almost like a MM, but with not getting any INFO or Money!

    What I do is if you dont trust the MM or the seller/buyer u have me come into the room.

    I will take pics of the MM to make sure he or the seller/buyer isn't scammer.




    THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE PICS OF TRADES!


    If he scamms I will have proofs...









    Jobs:
    1)
    2)
    3)






    Thx for using my services!
     
< Level 83 account check it out! | Selling brand new pking twins! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site