Adblock breaks this site

Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

Discussion in 'WoW Services' started by yokozunak, Aug 3, 2011.

  1. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    I'm currently recruiting users to join my powerleveling team for my powerleveling services offered on the following link http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1170994.

    I have many terms & conditions which I will state below before I will accept you as a apart of my powerleveling team:

    1. You accept that you will recieve payment after the powerleveling on the account has been completed.
    2. I will take 10% of each order, the rest of it will be made payable to you.
    3. You will try your best to complete the order within the estimated time.
    4. You will not use any bots or illegal software to level the account, all has to be done by hand.
    5. You will abide to all these rules and agree that you responsible for looking after the account properly at all times.

    If you are interested in joining my powerleveling team then please do add me on MSN at [email protected].

    I have many orders that will need to be completed as soon as possible.

    I am currently hiring 4 people to join my team.

    I hope to hear from you soon, thank you.
     
  2. Syren Bombs

    Syren Bombs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    328
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    I'm pretty interested. Adding you on MSN
     
  3. ramsiks24

    ramsiks24 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    I'm not home right now ,but i would love to join/help you with the powerleveling :) So keep me a spot!
     
  4. Mizoreofsnow

    Mizoreofsnow Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2008
    Posts:
    844
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    I'll give it a shot.
     
  5. Anti-Virus

    Anti-Virus Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    995
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    I tried contacting you. I added you on MSN, and was about to ask you a few questions; however, you decided to either block me or delete me before you even said anything.
     
  6. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Sorry, I went offline Anti-Virus. I was a little busy around the time you had contacted me, I will speak to you next time your online. :)
     
  7. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Could everyone who is interested in joining my powerleveling team, please add me asap.

    I only have 3 spots left as of now and I also have a few jobs for you to do if you are able to start as soon as possible.
     
  8. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still looking.
     
  9. RareBuyer

    RareBuyer Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Sent you a PM :)
     
  10. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Replied to PM.
     
  11. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still searching :)
     
  12. Freak786

    Freak786 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2008
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Added you on MSN.
     
  13. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Brilliant.


    STILL LOOKING.
     
  14. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Recruitment will end today, 2 more needed.
     
  15. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still looking for 2 more.
     
  16. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still looking, MSN me asap, cheers.
     
  17. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Need 1 more!
     
  18. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still searching for 1 more, jobs are avaliable to start.
     
  19. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    Still looking for 1 more, jobs avaliable.
     
  20. yokozunak

    yokozunak Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recruiting USERS to join my Powerleveling team!

    1 more needed.
     
< K4Gold - YokozunaK's WoW EURO Powerleveling Store - G4P | Official Factory UNLOCKED 32GB 32 GB iPhone Apple 4 Cost 450$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site