Adblock breaks this site

Recommended SW pro bot options?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by JDK, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDK

    JDK Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    Hey everybody, just looking for some advice. I've purchased the SW pro bot today from rsbots.net. I was just wondering what are the best settings/world to use. My account is 40/40/1, and using Attack players/Last Lost on world 44. Also I have never actually used Soulwars before today, and had another question to ask, while the bot was running I was in the lobby with 3mins to new game, then it was all of a sudden 23 minutes to new game? why is this?
     
  2. hanaangothacked

    hanaangothacked Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    1: people got entered in the game.
    2: well i tried all the settings and i found that using "red only" "blue only" is good as there not always gona lose but often win to.
     
  3. JDK

    JDK Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    Thanks mate. Also wondering because my stats are low and I wouldent mind getting some exp during games, what attack options do u recommend? Attack players, jellies or pyrefiends? or is afk option better for less ban rate?
     
  4. TayeBo

    TayeBo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Posts:
    591
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    If you meet the Slayer level, try attacking jellies or pyrefriends.
    My account attacks people (40/80/1 now - started at 65 strength) but gets often killed before attacking anyone ^^
    You should try things out, and choose the best :)
     
  5. RyanBots

    RyanBots Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2010
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    Highest Player average - world 44
     
  6. JDK

    JDK Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    681
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    I might try that out, although I've heard highest player average dosen't work very well cause it takes too long and it misses the game. This true?
     
  7. CloakedPanda

    CloakedPanda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Posts:
    1,062
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    Last lost Always world 145. Trust me..
     
  8. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    Stick to one team on world 44. Attack players. 4-5 zeal/h.
     
  9. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Recommended SW pro bot options?

    I'm always on 145 with this bot, attack other players, team doesn't really matter. It'll average out either way.
     
< RSBot and .jar | Buying 26 mil junk! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site