Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Reason I got banned.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Yo done son-unregistered, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo done son-unregistered

    Yo done son-unregistered Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Reason I got banned.

  2. Clashfan

    Clashfan Swim To The Moon
    Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2005
    Posts:
    3,973
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Reason I got banned.

    Unbanned there's no evidence he paid you.
     
  3. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Reason I got banned.

    locked
     
< Alex103 requesting a pardon. | Ban >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site