Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Reappeh, Mar 16, 2008.

Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2008 at 12:56 PM
  2. Reappeh
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reappeh Apprentice

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    This is my services thread. The old one had no attention and I think I'll be getting some with this one. Anywaiz.

    I do everything but BA.

    Now, my free services:

    Training, most efficient way, P2P only, up to 100K xp (150K if I want). The only skill I will charge for is agility. All others are pretty straightforward.


    So with that outta the way, I also do 2 defenders for free, and gather 400 Warrior Guild Tokens free. Small quests jobs are free too.

    Now, the ones I start charging for are the following:


    Lunar Diplomacy - 400K
    Swan Song - 300K
    Desert Treasure - 200K
    Monkey Madness - 300K
    Underground Pass - 100K

    RFD to Barrows - 200K
    RFD to Dragon or less - 50K
    Legends Quest - 100K
    Heroes Quest - 150K
    (Finding a partner is hard)
    Regicide - 200K
    Roving Elves - 100K
    Mourning's Ends Part I - 300K
    Mourning's Ends Part II - 1M
    (We all know why >_<)
    Contact! - 50K
    Wanted! - 50K

    Dealing With Scabaras - 100K
    Animal Magnetism - 50K
    Ghosts Ahoy - 50K
    Cabin Fever - 100K

    The Great Brain Robbery - 200K
    Horror From the Deep - 50K (maging)
    Horror From the Deep - 100K (range/melee)
    The Fremennik Trials - 75K
    The Fremennik Isles - 100K

    All Negotiable
    Boss Fights Free (Exception of DT)


    I might also do gold-raising on your account, as long as there are supplies for some of the usual ways:

    Green Dragons
    Nature Runes (Doubles are Best)
    Clue Scrolls

    Gem Rocking

    Everything else negotiable.

    Legend:

    SMOKING HOT!
    HOT!
    Hawt.
    Cool.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2008 at 1:14 PM
  4. DrDeath
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Discord Unique ID:
    151151412225507328

    DrDeath Grand Master

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    It would be nice if you had a form to fill out.

    But can you train my guy from 22str to 40 and 20 att to 40?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 16, 2008 at 7:16 PM
  6. Reappeh
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reappeh Apprentice

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    Yes I can if you supply all needed food, armor, etc.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 16, 2008 at 7:44 PM
  8. Mazer Hybrid
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,089
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mazer Hybrid Guru
    Banned

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    speaking on msn you doign water fall quest for me
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 16, 2008 at 8:49 PM
  10. lil ovr
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2007
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lil ovr Member

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

  11. Unread #6 - Mar 16, 2008 at 8:53 PM
  12. Reappeh
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reappeh Apprentice

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    Finished the quest for Mazer, will add you.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 16, 2008 at 10:02 PM
  14. Reappeh
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reappeh Apprentice

    Reappeh's Everything Service Reopened!

    Still open, I won't be busy with lil's job till he gets 99 range.
     
< [SWAP]Swaping my lvl 92 | Selling lvl 94 ((ancients!!!)) ((Nice str too)) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site