Adblock breaks this site

Raw114's Skill Training Shop

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by raw114, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. raw114

    raw114 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Posts:
    208
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Raw114's Skill Training Shop

    I'm starting a skill training shop and as I have no vouches yet I'm doing it for cheap. If you find someone cheaper show me and I'll beat it. Currently I can only do: Runecrafting, Crafting, Mining + Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting

    Prices are:
    lvl 01-30: 0.02$ USD per lvl
    lvl 30-50: 0.15$ USD per lvl
    lvl 50-60: 0.20$ USD per lvl
    lvl 60-75: 0.30$ USD per lvl
    lvl 75-80: 0.50$ USD per lvl
    lvl 80-85: 1.00$ USD per lvl
    lvl 85-90: 1.25 $ USD per lvl
    lvl 90-95: 1.75 $ USD per lvl
    lvl 95-99: 3.00 $ USD per lvl

    I am not responsible for your account being banned but I will do my best to recover it if it is banned.

    add me on msn for details [email protected]
     
< Rain & Ninja's great services!!Paypal | Need free hunter done from level 80 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site