Adblock breaks this site

Rate my character

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by scylla, Sep 23, 2008.

  1. scylla

    scylla Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2007
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    See the sigpic for stats. I can make money easily with most any skill. Any suggestions on what skill I should work next? Or how would you make money with the stats listed in the sig?
     
  2. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    Rate my character

    It is alright, everthing is pretty much well rounded, but nothing spectacular. If I were you, I would get mage up a lot more.
     
  3. MAK3 1T RA1N

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    I agree with giddy, you could also get hunting up for cash.
     
  4. AjDeF3

    AjDeF3 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    Well, If you want to make money, Get your hunter, wc, fishing, and mining up to 99.

    Hunt dragon imps for money, cut magics for money, fish sharks for money, or mine rune!

    Pretty easy, huh?
     
  5. scylla

    scylla Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2007
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    ty, any "cheap" suggestions for leveling mage to 75? *don't suggest alching please.
     
  6. Water Drips

    Water Drips Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Posts:
    878
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    Avianies is a good money making method
     
  7. BlankBox

    BlankBox Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2008
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    I agree with Water Drips, D. Implings hunting is good aswell.

    BBox.
     
  8. scylla

    scylla Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2007
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    I've known about aviansies for a while, but what level to catch dragon imps?
     
  9. M0rphine

    M0rphine Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    864
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    83 or 80 with a pot, although i recommend 83.
    I'd work on getting all your stats above 60
     
  10. RWT'er

    RWT'er Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    not bad 8/10 for the acc :)
     
  11. wtf rawwr

    wtf rawwr Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rate my character

    You should go for a 99 skill :D as for the account I would say about 7/10
     
< Think my names any good? | I bought my Items, now :) ? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site