Adblock breaks this site

Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Crazeywolfx, May 20, 2016.

  1. Crazeywolfx

    Crazeywolfx Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Discord Unique ID:
    461215720483717140
    Discord Username:
    _hari.
    Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

    Sold - Please close thread.
    A Little Background info on the account and me:

    I don't even know why I made this account. I just botted up these stats years ago, and then never really played on it. It has the accumilator quest done and thats about it in the way of quests. It has full void though. All account information pertaining to membership details, exact creation date, creation IP and other recovery information is saved in a .txt document I will provide to the buyer. I've been on sythe for over 9 years now and have sold multiple accounts. I believe I may have been the first one to sell a 126 in 07scape on sythe as well, if not second.

    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Ban Meter:

    [​IMG]


    What I am looking for:

    I would ideally like to get about 70m for this account, but for users who would like to pay with USD, I have a playerauctions listing up as well: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer...-94-range-93-defense-90-hp-85-mage-117739537/

    I no longer use skype or any off-site forms of communication in regards to trades on sythe. Contact me via forum PM only please.
     
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. Crazeywolfx

    Crazeywolfx Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Discord Unique ID:
    461215720483717140
    Discord Username:
    _hari.
    Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

    bump
     
  3. milkman486

    milkman486 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2016
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

    Why 65 prayer?
     
  4. Crazeywolfx

    Crazeywolfx Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Discord Unique ID:
    461215720483717140
    Discord Username:
    _hari.
    Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

    I miscalculated when I brought the d-bones for 52 pray and turned on my bot. Next thing I know I'm 65 pray.
     
  5. Crazeywolfx

    Crazeywolfx Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Discord Unique ID:
    461215720483717140
    Discord Username:
    _hari.
    Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage

    Sold - Please close thread.
     
< Buying a Pure (Maxed Preferably) COMMENT | Buying pure(s) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site