Adblock breaks this site

Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I_Dont_Scam_U, Oct 5, 2011.

  1. I_Dont_Scam_U

    I_Dont_Scam_U Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

    I won't be going first, however I'm happy to use an OMM or find a way to go 50-50 as you suggested, however I won't be applying new membership.
     
  2. I_Dont_Scam_U

    I_Dont_Scam_U Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

    Assuming you pay the fees for an OMM to do a recovery test I'm happy to do it that way.
     
  3. caseyd1992

    caseyd1992 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

    ill buy
     
  4. jacko50

    jacko50 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    901
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

    well i was thinking a trusted free mm ? pm me if interested man.
     
  5. I_Dont_Scam_U

    I_Dont_Scam_U Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Range Tank, 99 Mage/99 Range/45 Defence [PP Only]

    Not really after an unofficial MM, I'll do it for $35 if you pay OMM fees.
     
< [PayPal] Selling 3 Mining Pures! All 40+ combat | [RSGP] Amazing 99 Strength Obby Mauler Pure! Only 45 Combat! [1 Defence] [55 Range] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site