Ragnarok 2 Warp Portal Leveling Service

Discussion in 'MMO Services' started by rveins, May 8, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - May 8, 2017 at 9:47 PM
  2. rveins
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rveins Newcomer

Opening RO2 Service for new characters. I'll describe this to the point since it's not as complicated as RO1 does. Please visit my RO1 topic for my experience
    Contacts: E-Mail [email protected]. No other mails, no other contacts. Be careful with scams.
    Payments: Paypal only (Can accept Global Steam wallet codes/Warp Portal Energy for limited slots)

PRICE LIST
    $15 = Level only up to Master Level 1
    * As it said, I'll only focusing on level, so I'll only do quests that gives high EXP
    $30 = Level 1 to Master Level 1 + Quest Clearing (From first area to Morroc)
    * not every single quest/khara cleared but I can clear like 90% of them (only those giving EXP, otherwise ignored)
    $1 per day = Hiding Daily Quests
    * After Master Level 1: Assasin, Rogue, and Ranger can take a high level quest that using Hiding to avoid high level monsters, repeatable and easy to complete. For this level you will get high EXP from this quest alone. Since this is a guild quest, you need to join/make a guild (just dump guild is fine, you can disband dump guild and join other guild later)
    * For other class: Unless they changed the mechanic, other class should able to use Hiding scroll. Hints for you, do not take quests on Maple Forest if you level up character by yourself (clear all quests from other area then jump to south area). Let me pick the quest and don't progress the quest I've stucked on.
    * Game is updated and giving more daily quests, so all class should able to apply

TERMS AND CONDITION
    1. You only need game account to share, since VIP is obtained/buyable in-game. Just make sure you don't use real password to me (read RO1 tips, should be similar)
    2. If you don't request specific crafter class, I will always choose Alchemist. This job is useful for end game and profitable, at least to supply yourself with Potions. Blacksmith/Artisan equipments are easy to buy and Chef only has few amount of items that useful while needs more materials to farm.
    3. All classes are welcome but builds will be pre-defined. New players should get free reset skill and stats scroll so just reset your build in end game level

BENEFITS
    1. Starter Zeny and Equipments. All loots/drops
    2. Events benefit, this game occasionally has EXP boost
    3. Price is already total. You can fill cash shop by yourself. All EXP boosters provided from me by buying from auction

< Tree of Savior Leveling Service 1-210 | iRO Ragnarok Online Leveling Service 1-1xx >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site