Adblock breaks this site

Quick Question, feel free to move it or delete after

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by jmcmatrixs, Sep 3, 2013.

  1. jmcmatrixs

    jmcmatrixs Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Quick Question, feel free to move it or delete after

    Would I need to be verified to sell an account with just over 1,000 games.
    with Original CD key, Original Owner etc?

    Thanks.

    For clarification, I do not wish to sell this account, I am just wondering if I wanted to, what I'd go for, and what I'd need?
     
  2. MineMarkPT

    MineMarkPT Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Quick Question, feel free to move it or delete after

    Just show proof, printscreens or whatever
     
< Account Steam - The Secret World | BUYING: Steam Summer Getaway Trading Card Sets >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site