Question about locked accounts

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Merchant Of Crystal Tears, Aug 13, 2008.

Question about locked accounts
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:10 PM
  2. Merchant Of Crystal Tears
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2,075
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Merchant Of Crystal Tears Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    Err, I accidently got my account locked over hitting recover a few times.

    I know all my information besides the member pin, can I still recover if all other information is correct?
    Figures to, my last few days before school comes.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:26 PM
  4. Tman123
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2008
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tman123 Active Member
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    Well when unlocking accounts Jagex basically looks at a couple things. Of course you will need all your pervious information for the account. Including your first password ever used, and your recovery questions.

    Though Jagex mostly looks at your IP address.

    Its a lot easier to unlock your accounts if you have the same IP of where you made it at. I have unlocked about 4-5 accounts so contact me if you need any help.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:26 PM
  6. MAK3 1T RA1N
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    If it's locked, it takes 3 days no matter what.

    EDIT: I'll pass you in total level now!! =P
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:30 PM
  8. Merchant Of Crystal Tears
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2,075
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Merchant Of Crystal Tears Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    Make it rain, when I get back on combat I should have all my pure essence and say hello to 50 rc so HA
    Tman I included this info:
    Prev passwords:
    Latest set Recovs:
    FORGOT PIN:
    Zip code:
    Email:
    Date made:
    Internet used:
    and spammed the bottom box.


    I'll get it back
    Saturday
    7:11 EST if it works well


    Also, make it rain. Tell doom to get on msn
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM
  10. MAK3 1T RA1N
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MAK3 1T RA1N Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    He's not in chat.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 13, 2008 at 7:37 PM
  12. Merchant Of Crystal Tears
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2,075
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Merchant Of Crystal Tears Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    Sigh, :/
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 13, 2008 at 8:06 PM
  14. nathan1070
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    nathan1070 Guru

    Question about locked accounts

    you should be alright, is it possible to get another membership pin and use that while the acc is still locked?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM
  16. Merchant Of Crystal Tears
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2,075
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Merchant Of Crystal Tears Grand Master
    Banned

    Question about locked accounts

    Yes it is, I think. But you need to me within 14 days of it being expired.
     
< selling lvl 8 skiller with 43 prayer | Swag >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site