Adblock breaks this site

★Questing Service ★ [First 5 orders free]

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by the big doggy, Feb 22, 2019.

  1. the big doggy

    the big doggy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2018
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    ★Questing Service ★ [First 5 orders free]

    Wanting to get into the questing service, starting out..to get my name out there I will do 10 reasonable orders for 10 people for free of charge.

    About me:
    I've quested many accounts to barrow gloves and gotten quest cape twice.
    ~appox about 7 accounts to barrow gloves and 2 of those quest capes~
    I'm experienced and I would consider myself a fast quester.

    Tos
    1. I'm not responsible for bans/mutes. *
    *I will never speak nor do I ever use bots*
    2. I'm not responsible for item losses *
    *please remove all items of note off the account*
    3. Must post in the thread with the order form.
    *I will take screenshots of the quests completed and post them in a reply to your order, your name and stats will be blacked out for protection*


    Order form:
    Quests:
    Discord:
    Agree to ToS:
     
< How to report a scammer he is a 300$ donator | I sell account pure 91 Strength / 90 range / 1 Def / 1 prayer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site