Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by khaozmonk, Apr 9, 2019.

Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  2. khaozmonk
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2019
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    khaozmonk Newcomer

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    Hi,

    I need the following quests completed:
    Black knight's fortress
    The Corsair Cure
    Demon Slayer
    Doric's Quest
    Ernest the chicken
    The Knight's Sword
    Misthalin Mystery
    Pirate's treasure
    Prince ali Rescue
    Rune mysteries
    Shield of Arrav
    Witch's Potion
    X Marks the spot
    Bio Hazard
    Underground Pass
    Preist In Peril
    The Digsite Quest
    Jungle Potion
    Shilo Village
    One Small Favour
    Murder Mystery
    Merlin's Crystal

    Must be fairly trusted and be able to get them done fairly quickly. Please leave your discord and price below.

    Thanks
     
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 9, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  4. Yellow_Hat_OSRS_Services
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2019
    Posts:
    35,311
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,042
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1084814731111579701
    Discord Username:
    yellowhat369
    WoW Classic Sythe's 15th Anniversary

    Yellow_Hat_OSRS_Services Legend
    Yellow_Hat_OSRS_Services Donor

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    Hiya brother,

    Can do these starting now for 75-100m

    My discord is yellow hat#7951

    Yellow Hat
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  6. Eaglesfan36
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2018
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    201

    Eaglesfan36 Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    44m assuming you have reasonable agility for underground pass
    eaglesfan36#3578
     
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 9, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  8. RUNGOLD
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2018
    Posts:
    9,010
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    13,386
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    774341843428835328
    Discord Username:
    RGV#3807

    RUNGOLD Hero

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    I would love to do this for you

    RUNGOLDVE#3521 ID unica: 424008298757357577
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 9, 2019 at 10:47 PM
  10. eliemixx20
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2019
    Posts:
    3,872
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    3,907

    eliemixx20 Grand Master

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    i can do it 50M
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 10, 2019 at 2:26 AM
  12. khaozmonk
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2019
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    khaozmonk Newcomer

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    Still looking.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 12, 2019 at 1:05 PM
  14. Zondre
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2019
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    108
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    259435224708939787
    Discord Username:
    Zondre#6003

    Zondre Active Member

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    I can do, add me to Discord to talk about your order. Zondre#6003 :)
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 12, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  16. Mystic Gold RS
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2019
    Posts:
    6,052
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6,250
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    422508526695481354
    Discord Username:
    Mystic Gold RS#7045

    Mystic Gold RS Mystic Gold RS#7045 ~ UID: 422508526695481354

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    i can do for 40M, add on discord or pm me
     
  17. Unread #9 - Apr 12, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  18. SinSkills
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2018
    Posts:
    1,090
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    1,339
    Discord Unique ID:
    166790357235793920
    Discord Username:
    Sin Harvest#6492
    Two Factor Authentication User

    SinSkills Fastest and Most Reliable Service Provider
    $100 USD Donor New

    Questing - I need 22 Quest's doing ASAP - Questing

    I can do them. Pm me or add me on discord for a quote. :)
     
< Bucko Production's Questing/Skilling Service [07/BTC][Fast][Cheap][Hand-Done] | Need DT/ Prequest low hp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site