Quest Services (Some quest will be free)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bryoon, Mar 24, 2008.

Quest Services (Some quest will be free)
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2008 at 11:07 PM
  2. bryoon
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bryoon Active Member

    Quest Services (Some quest will be free)

    I am currently running a quest service. As you can see I am new, I wont be charging much/at all for quests. I have done most to all the quest (excluding the new ones) and have first hand experienced the difficulty and the length. So if you would like a quest done ask me and Ill most likely do it (excluding certain dreadful quests :D)

    [​IMG]


    Sorry for the bad picture.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2008 at 7:40 PM
  4. bryoon
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bryoon Active Member

    Quest Services (Some quest will be free)

    Bump.
     
< S>122 Dark Knight (Mardia) | Ode to Cruel__Machine >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site