Adblock breaks this site

Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Town, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

    I'd like to sell a Guild Wars account. I am (was) very trusted on these forums. We'll be dealing with a lot of money so whoever buys the account should be trustworthy as well.

    - Rank 9. I have the tiger emote.
    - 1 champion point, which is always nice.
    - 1.5 million total Balthazar faction.
    - Over 2000 hours of gameplay.
    - 3 (out of 4) campaigns with a total of 8 empty character slots.
    - Almost everything PvP unlocked.
    - 60 platinum, which can be brought up to 100 in item values.

    Feel free to ask questions. I expect payment in verified Paypal. Post here and/or PM me with any offer you have.
     
  2. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

    If you want to pay in RS gp then feel free. We can find a gold buyer to "middleman" the trade, converting RS gp to Paypal.
     
  3. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

    I would really like to sell this, at a low but reasonable price.
     
  4. xtr3mekilling

    xtr3mekilling Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2006
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

    Can I trade a lvl 93 rs account for it?
     
  5. FrenchieMe

    FrenchieMe Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Quality Guild Wars Account <Sale> <Paypal>

    Would you sell the valuable items & plats?

    If so pm me or just simply add my msn
     
< Selling XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT!!!! | Sell gaia accout +items+400k+ gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site