Adblock breaks this site

Put A Price On My Pure...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Esuom, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    I am getting ready to sell this Mage Pure but am not sure what to put the price at. That is why I posted this thread...I need some help putting a price on it and what else I should do to it before I sell it.

    Stats

    [​IMG]

    Combat Level - 56


    The Staffs and Books.

    [​IMG]

    The sara book is full while the zammy book is empty.


    So post what you think this is worth and what else I should do to it before I sell.


    Ty.
     
  2. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    He has only done 2 quests, the two required for Underground Pass.

    (Plague City and BioHazard?)
     
  3. Pingster

    Pingster Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Posts:
    540
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    I would say 2.5 mill tops.
     
  4. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    Is there anything I should do before I sell?
     
  5. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    I can get...

    40 attack.
    43 prayer
    50 range...

    with only one combat level. Should I? And if I got this, would the price of the pure raise?
     
  6. G0t 0wnd

    G0t 0wnd Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    Not much 1m at most?
     
  7. mrmagicman

    mrmagicman Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    does the acc come with the book? or would u be dropping this stuff....
     
  8. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    I would be keeping it all on it of course.
     
  9. WiZzi1

    WiZzi1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2006
    Posts:
    590
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    Do dt, and it will be worth like 4m
     
  10. lordy boy

    lordy boy Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    43
    Discord Username:
    lordy boy
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Put A Price On My Pure...



    uh huh? whered those books come from then? :D
     
  11. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    Id say 2.1896 mil
     
  12. mrmagicman

    mrmagicman Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    id say around 2mil-2.2mil
     
  13. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    Ooops, my bad. Horror from the Deep also.
     
  14. RS-GUY

    RS-GUY Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    man very nice pics very nice
     
  15. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

  16. † Hero †

    † Hero † Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    He had to do Horror From The Deep for books.
     
  17. Drowning Sun

    Drowning Sun Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Put A Price On My Pure...

    get ranged to 80+.
    mage to 80+.
    attk to 60 and str to 70.
    itll go for 6M
     
< buyign pbp or sms pin 1m | Buying 1 Prayer Account/Staker! Up to 7M+! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site