Adblock breaks this site

Pure Questing Package + Skills needed

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by scatman zach, Aug 1, 2016.

  1. scatman zach

    scatman zach Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Pure Questing Package + Skills needed

    Hi,

    I'm looking to purchase a pure questing package on a fresh account. Must be hand done, must be trusted.

    I'm just looking to get back into OSRS but don't have the time to do the quests.
    I currently have 0 QP 16 combat, I'll attach a picture of the skills and stats.

    I'll pay first if trusted, PayPal or RSGP. I'm not too sure on quest prices these days, however I know time is money. Just let me know on the price and let's work something out. The algorithm for me picking the best candidate will be based on trust worthiness/price, however trust worthiness>price.

    Quests i'd like done are, Monkey Madness, DT (not neccessary), Mith gloves. Subquests are obviously required. I understand the skills are not where they need to be so i'm willing to pay for hand trained skilling as well for the minimum quest requirements. 0 defense exp and lowest pray possible on the account is needed.

    The goal for the account is 75att pure with really low pray, if that helps with any idea.

    Please add my skype Zr8182 to contact me!

    Best regards, thanks for reading!


    NewChar — Postimage.org
     
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  2. Virtus

    Virtus .
    Service Rs Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2013
    Posts:
    8,039
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    608
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    May the 4th Be With You Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster (3)
    Pure Questing Package + Skills needed

    Add my skype , click button below :)
     
  3. troyywilsonn

    troyywilsonn Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2016
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    137
    Pure Questing Package + Skills needed

    I can do all of these very fast and at a good price! Let me know :)
     
< God | [Free]Pyro's Questing Service >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site