Purchasing 50m 07 RSGP

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by CuDi X, Apr 16, 2015.

Purchasing 50m 07 RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 16, 2015 at 1:02 AM
  2. CuDi X
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2015
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CuDi X Newcomer

    Purchasing 50m 07 RSGP

    Hey,
    I'm looking at purchasing 50m for a good price, if anyone can please sell me OSRSGP. Please private message me and let me know if I can purchase as soon as possible and I will give you my Skype. Looking for 2.3/m - 2.4/m via PayPal. Thanks you guy hope we can do business. Will go first to trusted members otherwise will go first and will buy gold in increments.
     
< L4 : 2007 gp ; have : Rare LoL Skin | Buying 20m OSRS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site