Purchasing 10M RIGHT NOW for $5 LR! [.5+/M]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Filet900, Feb 23, 2013.

Purchasing 10M RIGHT NOW for $5 LR! [.5+/M]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  2. Filet900
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Filet900 Member
    Banned

    Purchasing 10M RIGHT NOW for $5 LR! [.5+/M]

    I need this ASAP, which is why I'm offering more than the going rate.

    I will pay first via Liberty Reserve.

    Please post/PM ASAP.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  4. Montreal176
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2010
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Montreal176 Member

    Purchasing 10M RIGHT NOW for $5 LR! [.5+/M]

    if u pay with paypal i can do .40/m?
     
< Buying RSGP for 10€ paysafecard! Going first if you are trsuted and have vouchs. | buying 100M RSGP paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site