PS3 for RSGold

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by Apexxxx, Oct 12, 2011.

PS3 for RSGold
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM
  2. Apexxxx
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Apexxxx Active Member

    PS3 for RSGold

    I'm selling my PS3, as I quit playing all consoles... so I figured I'd see if someone wanted my PS3 for some RS gold, haha...
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM
  4. rednecro
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rednecro Member

    PS3 for RSGold

    lol okay what 5mill?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM
  6. J Cole
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    J Cole Active Member
    Banned

    PS3 for RSGold

    contact my msn.
     
< selling BLUE + RED PARTYHATS must live in CT,RI,NJ,NY, or close by. | selling green partyhat >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site