Adblock breaks this site

Profit from gambing

Discussion in 'CS:GO Discussion' started by borea, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borea

    borea Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Profit from gambing

    Should you be allowed to make profit from gambling offsite?

    Isnt that kinda rigged?

    Seems like it into my eyes
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Fast Coins

    Fast Coins Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2017
    Posts:
    1,361
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,464
    Discord Unique ID:
    369860055660494849
    Discord Username:
    kombat#5624
    Profit from gambing

    Allowed? Whatever puts bread to your table and you feel comfortable doing - do it. Unless it's illegal... then be careful :p
    Are gambling sites rigged? Maybe, who knows. Would I gamble on such sites - no. There are better ways to spend/invest your money.
     
    Ellyatt vans likes this.
  3. CamsAB

    CamsAB Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Profit from gambing

    Most gambling sites are rigged.
     
  4. kokoface

    kokoface Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    108
    Profit from gambing

    It seems that most sites are rigged, i have won alot of money on sites, but always end up losing it back :p
     
  5. FrostSkilling

    FrostSkilling Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Profit from gambing

    ^^^^
     
  6. Teeto

    Teeto Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2015
    Posts:
    3,191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,898
    Discord Unique ID:
    178542734468972544
    Discord Username:
    Teemo#0792
    Christmas 2016 Gohan has AIDS Snowflake Poképedia (2) Lion King Pokémon Trainer (3) Poké Prizebox
    Profit from gambing

    Autismo discussion
     
  7. crazypipe

    crazypipe #1 RS Powerleveler / over 1k accs sold

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Posts:
    76,495
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    504
    Discord Unique ID:
    552358074221068289
    Discord Username:
    www.crazy.gold#0001
    Profit from gambing

    making money gambling isnt exactly a viable business plan, consider checking our other money making ideas
     
    Superman likes this.
  8. Silence.gg

    Silence.gg Member

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2018
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    92
    Discord Username:
    Extrex#7280
    Profit from gambing

    Lol i wouldn't gamble to live, like don't make it your way to go further with living, could be fun to do sometimes though but not always.
     
  9. hopless

    hopless Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2018
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Profit from gambing

    I've won more than I have lost. and I only gamble occasionally and wouldn't ever put it before rent and my bills ect
     
  10. HHHBK

    HHHBK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2016
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Profit from gambing

    It’s not really rigged it’s all about you at the end if your smart enough to leave after winning then u won’t lose it all :p
    I won preety big yesterday:
    Dota 2 esl one Genting had 300 on newbee they were paying 3$ so I won 900
    Then I put that 900 on cloud 9 to win eleague final and they were also paying 3.25$ and I took it out :p
     
  11. Tracer

    Tracer Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2018
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    301
    Profit from gambing

    I made like $1294,38 ($1.3k)

    from $5.00 lol with csgo gambling, but that was extremely lucky or just bugged when i used it.
     
< Dropgun gives real renadom spin | >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site