Pro Skills 99

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Read Please., Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pro Skills 99
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 11, 2017 at 2:04 PM
  2. Read Please.
    Referrals:

Read Please. Guest

Pro Skills 99

• Your profile link:Pro Skills 99
      • Report/post/reason that got you banned: the reason of my ban is an account Name of it "Rashad"
      • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: There's no victims or something like that it's all about being banned for an account pops up in ban message name of this account (Rashad) That's all of it.
      • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A, I never get ban before.
      • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Please try to understand my situation here I did nothing to be banned at all and I have no idea what are you saying?! You're saying that all accounts attached to my ip?? Which accounts I just logged my account only 1 time at Internet cafe once I got warning to use Different accounts I didn't login in any Internet cafe till this moment and my warning got left on me and now you're saying all accounts has interest as me?! What if you checked my last Logins it was on my main PC only all of these account you're talking about belongs to Internet Cafe Ips and because I have been logged in on these Ips I got this ban, I have a lot of people, followers, staff to tell you who I'm, I'm not scammer or a lier to tell me to be honest my situation is so simple to fix and here I explained all of it. I wish you got it now, for making this up for voting or nah idc that's up to you, thanks.
      • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 13, 2017 at 7:34 AM
  4. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

Pro Skills 99

Pro Skills 99
    Banned for: Ban evading "rashad"

Robhack
    Banned for: "Ban evading "rashad"

amir love 16
    Banned for: Ban evader - rashad

HUSSIN

3mr galal

rashad
    Banned for: Reporting 'Rashad'

We do have very solid proof of you ban evading on these accounts, are you sure you want this to go to voting with you saying you aren't the creator of these accounts.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 13, 2017 at 8:19 AM
  6. Pro Skills here.
    Referrals:

Pro Skills here. Guest

Pro Skills 99

Pro Skills 99
    I Fully understand what you saying but please try to understand my situation here, I'm not gonna lie and I never do that yes, I have logged in on the same PC that all of these accounts you mentioned logged on it but that was at Internet Cafe which it has similar IPs and to be honest there's only account that does belong to me and that it's "Robhack" OK? But there's nothing about it I mean staff member (hahanerd) warned me to not use different accounts and that was over 3 months so my warning/problem got left on me and I got back normally logging on my Main PC, you can ask Mootrucks and Hahanerd I have been talking to them when I got that warning that Pro Rs 99 is my main account and im not going to use another accounts, at the end sir all of these accounts you mentioned are belongs to Internet Cafe and yes my account logged once there before that's why it comes in your Ips File but how could I own these accounts?! It's weird and idk what's my problem man? because I logged at Internet cafe but I have been warned and it's gone now why I'm banned because of these account?! Anyways I respect whatever you decide for me at the end, thanks.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 13, 2017 at 10:22 AM
  8. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pro Skills 99

^ Astro likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 30, 2017 at 2:19 AM
  10. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pro Skills 99

Unfortunately staff do not feel you are fit to rejoin the community at this time.

However, users who go to vote are automatically eligible for a DNT and it has been applied to your account

If you'd like to learn more about DNT, you can here: Understanding the DNT (Do Not Trade) rank
    As a DNT you are free to post around the community sections, we encourage you to do so.

< RS1992 pardon | pardon - Goldindeed >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site