Adblock breaks this site

Price Check On Name?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Panda-Splosion, Oct 31, 2014.

  1. Panda-Splosion

    Panda-Splosion Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2012
    Posts:
    1,643
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I don't use Sythe as often anymore so I forgot where the price check section for LoL names were. Please move this if it's in the wrong section.

    Anyway, I have the name "K*ds" (synonym for children). I was just wondering how much would it go for?
     
  2. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Price Check On Name?

    Since its got an 's' on the end, not as much as Kid would go for... Still I'm sure it would be quite pricey.

    You forgot to post which server, this could also determine price
     
  3. Panda-Splosion

    Panda-Splosion Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2012
    Posts:
    1,643
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    Oh, it's NA server.

    I believe it was also mentioned in some famous streamer "Box Box"'s stream (no clue who he is though) while he was on a smurf saying he wanted this name but I already owned it.

    Edit: Also, the owner of "Kid" was a former pro player: http://lol.gamepedia.com/Kid
     
  4. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Price Check On Name?

    Problem with price checks is that it price depends on how desperate someone wants the name.

    Boxbox is one of the best Rivens in the world. Awesome streamer, should check him out on twitch.
     
  5. Panda-Splosion

    Panda-Splosion Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2012
    Posts:
    1,643
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    Yeah, but I was hoping I could get a general ballpark since I thought there might be different bracket price ranges for names depending on rarity or something.
     
  6. Jiwi

    Jiwi Grand Master
    Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    2,326
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    279
    Discord Unique ID:
    271553932852068353
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Price Check On Name?

    $10-15
     
  7. Almighty So

    Almighty So Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Posts:
    653
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    fairly nice name, maybe 15-30$. just post it and wait, someone will come around.
     
  8. Lovelin

    Lovelin Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    $7.59+tax
     
  9. x heathy

    x heathy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2009
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check On Name?

    5-7$ around man
     
< Need help please | Bank to bank transfer, Worldwide Bank wire >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site