Adblock breaks this site

Prayer on my pure?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by ヅ.., Feb 5, 2012.

  1. ヅ..

    ヅ.. Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    attack: 40
    Strength: 60
    defence: 1 :p
    Range: 63
    Pray: 1

    What level should i get 44 pray at?
     
  2. Punkerpunk13

    Punkerpunk13 Onto A New Journey..

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    6,600
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    Should never get 44 prayer. Prayer's terrible.

    If your dead set on getting higher prayer though.. What stats are you getting eventually?
     
  3. ヅ..

    ヅ.. Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    donno just gonna keep pking so stats will keep going up i guess :L
     
  4. That Kid

    That Kid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    Posts:
    445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    Hold off on prayer on your pure as long as possible.
     
  5. Kindle

    Kindle Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    1,145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    Prayer sucks until level 75+
     
  6. Realsies

    Realsies Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    people are always saying stuff like "hold off on prayer" etc...but it doesn't really make a difference...It is like what, 6 combat levels for 44 prayer?

    It really only depends on when you plan on getting it or what levels you plan to start pking with

    I plan on getting 44 or 52 prayer on my pure...I need prayer because I will be using claws...But I also don't plan on pking until I have 90 ranged/82ish mage/85 or 90 str....plus about 70 or 80 hp depending...

    I would not recommend getting it now with your levels...which are actually very similiar to mine atm...which are

    attack: 40
    Strength: 63
    defence: 1
    Range: 60
    mage: 60
    Pray: 1

    I am currently training for dt/animal magnatism/addy gloves...


    I say wait until 80+ ranged/80+ str/60 attack/80+ mage before you get 44 prayer...Or if you get prayer now, I'd wait to pk until at least those levels..
     
  7. ヅ..

    ヅ.. Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    Also im F2p :(
     
  8. Realsies

    Realsies Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Prayer on my pure?

    well if you're f2p...that's a different story altogether....never get prayer..
     
  9. rules

    rules Love all, Trust a few, do wrong to none.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2011
    Posts:
    656
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Prayer on my pure?

    If your f2p get at max 31 pray and only get that when 90+ str. Just stay 1, a few combat levels make a lot of difference in f2p
     
< How can I get my account reset totally to 10 everything? | Is it worth coming back? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site