Adblock breaks this site

[PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by twistboy, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistboy

    twistboy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Hey Sythe, I'm bored of my pure now and am looking for either Paypal or swap offers. I do like obby pures, so offer those aswell. :)

    READ BEFORE POSTING: Do NOT post stupid accounts that I clearly would never adcept, I do adcept a combination of account + Paypal purhaps. And no Stupid Offers like 'I start u at $1', Anything that I consider to be spam will be flagged.
    The account has 30 days membership left and no recoveries/email.
    It also has a unique display name. (Requested PM's and i'll tell you)
    Main Quests completed:-
    Lost city
    Horror from deep
    Underground pass
    Regicide.


    http://swiftimg.net/images/public/focqk.png
    http://swiftimg.net/images/public/ckkg3et.png
    Here is the account:-
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. JoJoisBack

    JoJoisBack Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Need pics or I'll get this locked.
     
  3. proxy bypass©

    proxy bypass© Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2010
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Pics don't work./
     
  4. Awareness

    Awareness Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2010
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    pics and i might offerr aha :p
     
  5. lausargo

    lausargo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Bump ! :D
     
  6. twistboy

    twistboy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2010
    Posts:
    463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Pictures not working again? wtf is going on.
     
  7. proxy bypass©

    proxy bypass© Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2010
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    Use tinypic, if your not already.
     
  8. Snypey

    Snypey Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Posts:
    277
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    [PP][Swaps] Amazing 59cmb pker! [PP][Swaps]

    [​IMG]
    Swaps ?
     
< [Swaps] lvl121 - 3-99's for lvl3 skiller with 1 or more 99s | [PP] Selling Turmoil PKer, 1400+ total, 11M+ bank, Clean >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site