Adblock breaks this site

[PP]Looking for good PKING accounts[PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Thongz FTW, Jun 29, 2010.

  1. Thongz FTW

    Thongz FTW Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Looking for good PKING accounts[PP]

    Hello.

    I have 53 usd on my paypal account. I am looking for a good pking account. Must not have recoveries, bank pin, or email. I will want a recovery test and all the information on the account. The account must have pking gear/money. CANNOT BE CLEAN OR HAVE AROUND 50K. I will not go first. You will either pay for OMM or you go first NO MATTER WHAT!

    I am mostly looking for an account with 60 attk, 60+ str,1 pray,1 def,60+ range, 60+ magic, and D CLAWZ ;)

    You must meet in-game.

    You must be original owner.

    My msn is [email protected] if your interested.
     
  2. tofuhamster

    tofuhamster Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    264
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP]Looking for good PKING accounts[PP]

< [paypal] sell lvl 78 pure! 94 str 99 wc 45m | Buying Pure/intipure/zerker pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site