Adblock breaks this site

[PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Verified, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Bump the fuck up...
     
  2. KingOf1991

    KingOf1991 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Ags for sale,u first or u go first on the first 30$. my faithfull,Kingof1991
     
  3. I_Will_Kill

    I_Will_Kill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Posts:
    617
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    verified paypal?
     
  4. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    I don't deal with retard people sorry.

    yes.
     
  5. mod shafig

    mod shafig Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Posts:
    402
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Im not sure if this is relative to the topic, but people told me you are sigex. Can you confirm this with your paypal.
     
  6. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Er.. Dunno where you got that from but yeah what do you want me to do?
     
  7. tommy kavaz

    tommy kavaz Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2008
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    ill sell you 50mil?
     
  8. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    okay, PM or post your MSN :D
     
  9. timberlandboyz

    timberlandboyz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Posts:
    575
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    btw you can trust this guy, he bought a pure $260 had no problems (y) < verified >
     
  10. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Thanks
     
  11. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Thanks1
     
  12. lifeismyjoke

    lifeismyjoke Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    how much would you pay for an account 99range/mage 80def 88str 80attack 94hp with 60mil on it?
     
  13. MR yums

    MR yums Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Ill sell all the GP you need.
    $3.50/M.
    I will go first, Although I WILL DO THE X-FER FOR YOU ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
    I will show you in-game the gp is on your account.
    However, I will NOT log off your account, Until I have been paid.

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  14. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    $400.


    And nty mr yums, ban evading scum.
     
  15. I never cheat *cough*

    I never cheat *cough* Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2008
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Hey, I'll sell 9M whenever!
     
  16. I never cheat *cough*

    I never cheat *cough* Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2008
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

  17. bulkgp

    bulkgp Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    i can sell,

    this is how we do it:
    1) i give you full rune (g)
    2) you send first payement (10$)
    3) we wait 15-30 minutes
    4) if money didn't get reclaimed or unauthorized
    5) then i'il we more transfers and higher
     
  18. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    I don't trust you. I'll do it with an official?
     
  19. Verified

    Verified Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    ******plz.
     
  20. chavela

    chavela Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    913
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] Buying 50-300M $5.00ea

    Do not trade with Verified
    He doesent wanna file and cancel
    most likly because he is using hacked paypals


    and i agreed using middleman that was a admin

    Because you sound sketchy

    next time dont bullshit
    or i will have to report you
    i have proof
     
< swapping account for gold | buying 3m 25$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site