[PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Perfexionist, Mar 19, 2011.

[PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM
  2. Perfexionist
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Perfexionist Member

    [PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP]

    Hello, I am looking to buy a maxed combat account with 99s in every stat that adds to your combat level. I realize I am a complete newbie so we will use a MM. I can only buy via PayPal. Reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested in selling and we can work out the details. Depending on the other stats, I am looking for around $100 to $200.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM
  4. Eku*
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Eku* Member

    [PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP]

    buy rs mills for this and i sell my acc:)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 21, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  6. Warlace
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Warlace Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP]

    PM'ing you.
     
< [Selling] 91 CB 89 magic RSGP | Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site