Adblock breaks this site

[PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by srsanford92, Jan 1, 2015.

  1. srsanford92

    srsanford92 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

    I am looking for someone to help me in a long term bot farm. I will be working my way up to a 40 account bot farm. So I need someone who can continually make FRESH accounts for me, and train them. I currently am running 10-12 at a time. And am running out of time to be able to build accounts.

    I am buying 10+ FRESH accounts. 07 RUNESCAPE
    Each account will need; 40 Atk, 40 Str, and 40 Def. (NO LESS)
    The account names CANNOT be the "average bot name".... Example; (sxd7rjdj)- Something that DOESNT look like a bot, doesn't get treated as such.
    NO QUESTS, NO GP, NO SKILLING, NOTHING but 40/40/40

    The prices will be discussed case by case.

    You can contact me on here, and here only. Only after I deem someone trustworthy, We can contact each other via Skype, or even cell phones ( if you are from the USA)

    I will only discuss stuff with trustworthy members. (so please, if you have like 50 posts....Don't bother)
     
  2. beezmans

    beezmans Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2013
    Posts:
    489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    181
    Discord Unique ID:
    418109615104983050
    Discord Username:
    Beezmans#0997
    [PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

    hello id like to possibly buy a account or 2 in the future off u after u train them please pm me your skype :)
     
  3. Tyler

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia
    [PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

    Heya Gaming servant services can do this for you


    add live:bleuskittle for more details.
     
  4. srsanford92

    srsanford92 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

    My plan isn't to sell the accounts. They are to bot the accounts.
     
  5. srsanford92

    srsanford92 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][07gp][CARDS] Buying GDK Accounts

    Still need accounts!!
     
< Buying a Main! [Trusted ONLY] | [$50 donor] Selling Maxed Main CB: 122 [SVU] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site