Potential RS scam I found hilarious

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by SetYourGoals, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Potential RS scam I found hilarious
  1. Unread #21 - Jan 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  2. glamazonia
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2009
    Posts:
    2,031
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer Cool Kid

    glamazonia Lone, mysterious quester of Sythe...
    $100 USD Donor New

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    It is funny, lol. I have gotten like a bazillion of them...just hover your mouse pointer over the link and you should be able to see the real address.
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jan 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  4. LoveLover
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LoveLover Member

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    That's the point, you are not funny, you are thick, EVERYONE gets them that means that no one send it to you, they probably bought your email of rs sites, people who they send this to actually have rs accounts registered so it's pretty credible.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jan 11, 2012 at 9:01 PM
  6. runtkirk3
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,246
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Discord Unique ID:
    229116082277842946
    Discord Username:
    Alec#0566
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe RSPS Player

    runtkirk3 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    The first time I got one of these I clicked the link even though I knew it was a scam it took me to some norwegian site and everything was in a different language
     
  7. Unread #24 - Jan 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  8. Kaosune
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kaosune Forum Addict

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    that is quite old to be honest
    (the first time I got it, I was going to fall for it, but my college's firewall saved me xD)
     
  9. Unread #25 - Jan 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  10. SmperFidelis
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    2,832
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    It's a phish link. It is sent to you because your email is posted over this website. Then, people make a living selling emails to bot people who produce these mass emails to phish people. They are sometimes successful, but most people just ignore/delete them.
     
  11. Unread #26 - Jan 12, 2012 at 5:55 AM
  12. Determinate
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Potential RS scam I found hilarious

    Closing.
     
< Good items to alch(good profit)? | Did Anyone Just Notice This? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site