Adblock breaks this site

potential arrows pure with 11 99s

Discussion in 'RS3 Pures & Skillers: Level 100+' started by k1llznsk1llz, Oct 23, 2014.

  1. k1llznsk1llz

    k1llznsk1llz Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2007
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    potential arrows pure with 11 99s

    Things to note:
    I had the membership running the whole time I quit so I have 633000 loyalty points on the account.
    It also has 3.3k overloaded potions from when I got 99 herblore.
    Any stats blocked out are below 5 or below on the second number.
    Don't believe it has any special untradeables on the account but didn't look for too long, the new runescape layout makes my eyes bleed.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Post here or pm me.
     
  2. k1llznsk1llz

    k1llznsk1llz Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2007
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    potential arrows pure with 11 99s

    bump.
     
  3. bcwildcat67

    bcwildcat67 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    potential arrows pure with 11 99s

    price?
     
< Maxed Turmoil Pure | Selling 40Atk 80STR, 66RNG account - 89 WC! Skilling/pure! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site