Adblock breaks this site

POLL: What should I do?!?!

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Usmann 411, Sep 2, 2010.

?

WHAT TO DO?!

  1. Drink juice (orange juice)

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Keep chewing

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Usmann 411

    Usmann 411 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2006
    Posts:
    617
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    POLL: What should I do?!?!

    Ok so just now, I started to chew some gum. THEN I GOT THIRSTY :( If I spit out the gum, I don't want to start chewing the piece again. Chew gum or drink juice, WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO :'(
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    POLL: What should I do?!?!

    you should get the fuck out
     
  3. Usmann 411

    Usmann 411 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2006
    Posts:
    617
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    POLL: What should I do?!?!

    I accidentally swallowed the gum. Crisis over.
     
  4. rs nechryeal

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    POLL: What should I do?!?!

    I mad
     
< sup | yes or no >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site