POKOLE#5526

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by JesusOrduna, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
POKOLE#5526
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2018 at 2:26 AM
  2. JesusOrduna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JesusOrduna Member
    Banned

POKOLE#5526

Scammer's profile link: pokole

Explanation of the trade:
    i was scammed by his supplier. did not tell me i was trading a supplier until after i was scammed. Breaking TOS as a seller

Amount scammed: 522m

How they scammed:
    i traded the supplier kn the mobile client at the time i thought i had seen 572m but in reality it was only 57200k, i didnt check if it was the correct amount until after 30 minutes from eating dinner. when i had realized that i was given the incorrect amount of gold i messaged pokole if he correct it. keep in mind that in the past from the trades him and i have done his given me the incorrect amount and has always corrected it with no hassle. in this case he could do nothing because i had no proof of the trade which is true, i then asked if he had a screen shot of the trade and he didnt because rather of him trading me the gold he had a supplier trade me. at no point did he tell me i was trading somone else for this exchange. which in the TOS states the seller should notify the buyer that he is trading someone else other then the two partys.

i ask many times if he could ask his supplier for a screenshot of the trade and he consistently told me no and came up with excuses on how evrryone he trades doesnt know how to "screenshot" which is totally bullshit.

ive done 2k+ worth of trades with pokole never had any problems because he has always traded me himself. but this time when he uses a "new supplier" sh*t hits the fan.

the conversations speaks a ton. he does not care at all of what happened. im in the wrong for trusting him after multible trades and not taking screens shots. his in the wrong for having the supplier take screenshots for proof of the trade. money shouldnt be just released just because of text. screenshots should be a mandatory step for these kind of trades esp. for the amount of money thats being exchanged.

Proof that it's their Discord or Skype:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Ffago22

Discord ID + Unique Discord ID or Skype profile ID & conversation pictures:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Zk40oG8
    http://imgur.com/a/gHtW1ES

Other relevant trade screenshots:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 15, 2018 at 3:56 AM
  4. Pokole
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    pokole.
    <3 n4n0 (2)

Pokole Previously known as StakeGP.com
    StakeGP.com Donor

POKOLE#5526

Hello,

So here were two possible outcomes that might have happened:

1) You either have been given wrong amount by my 07 gold supplier (Muhamed#6317) , possibly scammed. (not denying that)
    OR
    2) During the time you have received your gold 5:56 PM to 6:28 PM you have went to duel arena and lost most of your fairly given gold and figured out how to take advantage of this situation to fulfill your addiction by getting extra free 500M

Proof that you have received 527M gold:

[​IMG]

Proof of my supplier asking if its the right person for 572M 07 and completing the trade:

[​IMG]

Looking at this from my perspective yes, I did a mistake by not telling him that he will be trading my direct supplier ( @JesusOrduna was buying gold of me daily, so I wouldn't have either way told him that he will be trading someone that is not me)

also this customer is staking addict who gambles thousands of dollars in the duel arena every month

Main reasons of me not informing him were that it was around 10-15th trade with him also he captures screenshots of his own.

Why would I ask my customer to capture a screen shot when you do that yourself to show others how trustworthy I am? (376M 07 trade)

[​IMG]

Now when it comes to supplier:
    After sending him the payment literally 1 min ago after JesusOrduna confirms the trade:

[​IMG]

Asked him if he would sell me more gp to see if hes going to pull out a trick to sell incorrect amount by tricking customer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also it was explained to Jesus
    "i ask many times if he could ask his supplier for a screenshot of the trade and he consistently told me no and came up with excuses on how evrryone he trades doesnt know how to "screenshot" which is totally bullshit."

[​IMG]

also sent him my supplier replying,so no need to lie Jesus, if we have proof

[​IMG]

So if mods want me to pay him the "scammed 522m" I would call it total if you are thinking logically because there is a chance that he staked the GP and from buying 572M can pull out with 1094M 07

Also why do I think it is a scam attempt?

He says scammed amount is 522M 07 , he confirmed the amount was 572M that he received
    then he manages to send me screenshot of his account with GP same minute
    https://i.imgur.com/B4TKvc6.png , but he didin't manage to capture one when taking the 572M?:)

Also the picture he sent me here is
    [​IMG]

57M which turns to be 515M not 522M 07 scam, so even numbers are not right here.

So to conclude yes, there was a mistake from my side by not informing him he was trading my supplier. From his stance? Hes not a very smart fella ( or a very smart one to pull out this scam).

I can assure that atleast 90% of 07 Big Sellers don't notify if you are trading directly them or their suppliers so hopefully this can be a lesson for every of us

^ Fyrix, Zero, Bolt and 3 others like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 15, 2018 at 5:48 AM
  6. JesusOrduna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JesusOrduna Member
    Banned

POKOLE#5526

@pokole you have no say in how i spend my money. and from past trades we've done, you've had the tendency to not give me the full amount.

who is this 90% of traders?
    other traders such as "chloe" "dieze"

http://imgur.com/gallery/qvGhj2p

say that thats your responsibility to make sure who ever is working for you to show proof of the job completed, not half ass texts saying that ass delievered. you say that 30 minutes is enough time to go to the duel arena and stake it all and come back and develop a way to try to scam you out of money. but id say its enough time to go eat dinner. you can flip the coin all day. ive spent thousands into the game and ive had nothing like this occur to me but when you decieve me who i was doing buisness with who should be held resposible on it if the supplier were to go rogue you jn fact said it was your first time dealing with that supplier. http://imgur.com/gallery/qvGhj2p and that you dont even know him on sythe. last time i remembered i was doing buisness with you not your supplier. youre the one who i trusted and you sent a nobody to represent you for the trade.

ive done buisness with you before i ha e plenty of vouches with you. and i do trust you, but in this transaxtion the kne who was representing you fucked you over not me.

^ Luck likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 15, 2018 at 10:04 AM
  8. JesusOrduna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JesusOrduna Member
    Banned

POKOLE#5526

Mate, wheres his proof that he traded me 572m? go back and sit in your corner. he decieved me in the first place not telling me i wasnt trading him and not to mention he used someone with no history on sythe. he'll trust someone he just met over someone his been doing buisness over months? oh and also when i gve up begging i just simply asked him if in the future if he could require his suppliers to take a screenshot for every transaction, he denied my request by telling me "that 50% of the people that trade with him dont know how to screenshot and if he tried to show em it would take 30 minutes" and it will sloe down his buisness." he doesnt even want to comply with TOS. shows very poor trading practices.

9. Unread #5 - Dec 15, 2018 at 10:11 AM
  10. JesusOrduna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JesusOrduna Member
    Banned

POKOLE#5526

youre clearly not seeing the whole picture

11. Unread #6 - Dec 15, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  12. JesusOrduna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JesusOrduna Member
    Banned

POKOLE#5526

the confirmation shoild have followed with a picture of the trade. if your trader thats one thing you always ask when dealing with middlemen aka suppliers

13. Unread #7 - Dec 15, 2018 at 3:51 PM
  14. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

POKOLE#5526

Just a reminder, we have updated the severity of posting in reports you are not involved in Do NOT post unless you have information on a report [YOU WILL BE INFRACTED OR TEMPORARILY BANNED], if you are not a staff member or not involved in the report you will be infracted and repeat offenders are given temp bans.

As for this report, you confirmed the amount and that they were trading you. I suggest you take photos of all of your trades to support claims like this if they happen in the future.

Edit: A TWC has been placed after discussion due to outsourcing your gold without letting the customer know. This is a very unsafe practice as the customer is expecting to be trading the user they are buying from, while in reality its a random supplier. You can apply for the removal of this TWC in 30 days.

We have also updated the gold selling section rules to include this.

^ thedang, DuckM and Devil like this.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
< Magicman12 | Pirpanahh >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site